Sunday, May 9, 2010

Freaky Fotos, part I




I was fooling around the other day, attempting to get a good shot of the kids that we can use for a four piece photo that I've been trying sporadically (sporadically = when I remember. ADHD much?) to get together. (Those of you who see me on facebook know that sporadic is indeed the word, as this has been my profile pic for about a year.)

I'd like to get one of each of us, and then frame them in one large frame.

Here's mine:


Not bad. Took some fooling around to hide the double chin, but it's acceptable. I figured I would get the kids' next, as it's best to leave the least cooperative (read = Matt) until last.

And here is Ethan's first take:



Meh. Ok, take two:


Better, but weirdly cross-eyed? Take three:

Oh, my.
Ok, take FOUR:


Hmm. Love Meg on the right, nosing in.
And nosing would be the operative word:



There is something Psycho-esque about this one:


SERIOUSLY. I think this may be a project best revisited at a later date.

Survey says?

YEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment