Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#@)(%*$@ CORDS!


ok i might start CAPSLOCKING ALL OVER THE EFFING PLACE because I cannot get pictures from my camera to my computer, nor from my phone to my computer, NOR FROM MY COMPUTER TO THIS BLOG because of a sneaky hate spiral of cord mating in my junk drawer.

I took a picture of this greatest of suburban nature's spectacles, but you won't be able to share in my joy because a tiny but apparently omg important piece of metal fell out of my camera USB port, and because my phone has decided that I don't actually mean it when I attach pictures to an email. Conveniently, I have a cord that you can attach the smart stupid phone to the computer, which would be good, SINCE THERE ARE 574 PICTURES IN THERE THAT WOULD BE NICE TO SHARE WITH OTHERS.

However, the cord to the computer is lost, I can only assume, as I took all 900 cords OUT of the junk drawer, separated them from groping each other, labeled them and put them into separate Ziploc Bags, including one labeled ??? that has a phone cord to a phone I don't use, and two AC adapters for somethings that I will need them for as soon as I GladBag them. Please, PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one taunted by wires and plugs.

sincerely,
ME


P.S. :
here is a picture of the cords copulating, obtained only by uploading a single shot to facebook, downloading from there, and re-uploading to blogger. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment